January 7, 2011

Paper Me Some Walls















If it’s true that the definition of stupidity is to try something over and over again and expect different results, then I am indeed in need of a helmet. I have been trying to convince my husband that a taste of wallpaper in the house is completely necessary - somehow I believe every time that I will get a different answer, although this is never the case. I'm not sure if it is because of all the wallpaper he has had to remove in his day, or because he is picturing 'grandmas wallpaper' - but rest assure, this is not your average wallpaper! Take a look at some of these fabulous spaces with modern wallpaper:















Also, wallpaper is not expensive anymore. Here are a few of my favorite choices from Home Depot:






No comments:

Post a Comment