May 10, 2011

Anniversary and Other Kiss-y Face Moments

Two years ago yesterday, I married the love of my life! He is my best friend, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.



Alright, enough of that yucky mushy stuff. Last night was our anniversary, and although our wedding night we promised each other we would make a huge deal out of each anniversary, we opted to stay in and have a low key night.

I came home to flowers (!!!) and we ordered in pizza. Low key? Umm, yeah. Enjoyable? It was perfect! And after a lazy dinner we went up to the bathroom reno and worked together (!!!) on the vanity remodel. Photos to come (oh lord... so many photos...)

Hubby posted this [horrible] photo of me last night saying this: "Married two years and this is how she wants to spend our anniversary...lol and I Still love her... "





And there you have it. A wonderful anniversary night a la Morgan.

PS - the vanity is taking much more time than I had hoped (yet just as much time as I have expected). I will be posting photos of the how-to soon. And maybe soon, dare I say, some 'after photos'?? Hmm, maybe I should get moving on choosing the paint colour then (I know, Erin painting something in her house a different colour than white - shocking!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment