October 11, 2011

31 Days {Day 10} Quilts – Done Right

Although I would never describe my style as country, I do like a relaxed look in my spaces from time to time. And fall is the perfect time to bring in those cosy comforts that make a room seem more homey. Quilts are one great way to mellow out a room. Sarah Richardson is queen of making quilts look posh and keeping the country out of homey chic. Here are some of her rooms in which she used quilts in the perfect way.

Sarah Richardson

Sarah Richardson

Sarah Richardson

Sarah Richardson

And for those of you that make quilts (applause!) – or like me are tempted to make a quilt, here is a link to a fabulous DIY quilt. Although I have yet to try it, she explains things very well, and the finished product is nothing short of amazing.

Don’t Look Now – Quilt Along!

No comments:

Post a Comment